Heritage Owners Club

Custom Creations From Heritage

skydog52

With all this talk that Customs will be, won't be available. Let's see some of yours. 

I'll start.

ElDiablo.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul, I really like the features on your 170, really like the controls... Functionality is huge with me. Since we are with 170s, here is mine.

Here is one of my New keepers an Ultra One piece top, Lollar Imperials, Coiltaps, Locking tuners... She plays like a dream after her fret level!
Rb6go2e.jpg

33 minutes ago, Millennium Maestro said:

Paul, I really like the features on your 170, really like the controls... Functionality is huge with me. Since we are with 170s, here is mine.

Thanks Guy. That is actually a double cut Millennium Pro.

1 hour ago, skydog52 said:

With all this talk that Customs will be, won't be available. Let's see some of yours. 

I'll start.

ElDiablo.jpg

Sharp Dressed Millie Pro DC!!  Yikes!!  Good thing you didn't have that one for sale or I'd be even poorer now.  ;-)

lCZnPDlh.jpg

Hey Yoop, I remember when I was looking for a Gibson L5s, I considered having a guitar like your's built because they have a similar vibe! I was wondering if the Heritage guys would do the cupid bow like on my Firebirst? And I gotta wonder if any of the Heritage guys had a hand in building my L5s, as they were still working for Gibson when both of mine were made!!!

ZO9w64d.jpg?1

16 minutes ago, rockabilly69 said:

lCZnPDlh.jpg

Hey Yoop, I remember when I was looking for a Gibson L5s, I considered having a guitar like your's built because they have a similar vibe! I was wondering if the Heritage guys would do the cupid bow like on my Firebirst? And I gotta wonder if any of the Heritage guys had a hand in building my L5s, as they were still working for Gibson when both of mine were made!!!

ZO9w64d.jpg?1

Daniel,

If I recall correctly, the inimitable Ren Wall designed those fine tuner tailpieces.

1 hour ago, Spectrum13 said:

Why the imperial tuners on that korina  class of 59?

You have to ask Ed Roman.  He custom ordered some with those things.  They do work well, but look odd to me too.

Here is a full graduation photo of Mr. Roman's Class of 59 H150's...Some have regular Grovers, and others have Imperials.

image.png.10e9196f001528f6af1b25b3b8a7ac90.png

H-535 Custom Seth Lovers

Academy Custom. Thro-Bak MXV. Marv wouldn't put a cavity plate on it so I told him to put the f-holes in the back for access. 

H Custom 3.jpg

H Custom 2.jpg

H Custom 1.jpg

32 minutes ago, skydog52 said:

H-535 Custom Seth Lovers

Academy Custom. Thro-Bak MXV. Marv wouldn't put a cavity plate on it so I told him to put the f-holes in the back for access. 

H Custom 3.jpg

H Custom 2.jpg

H Custom 1.jpg

F-holes on the REAR?!  That is beautifully bizzare! 

Marv is one of a kind...just like your gorgeous Academy Custom.

Spectrum13 trumped me with amenities, regardless, this is my cold, dead hand, pre-225 darling.

20160712_004008 half.jpg

Archived