Heritage Owners Club

1987 Heritage Guitar H207DD

mozick

I would suggest this piece is worth less than $2K. 

Sure it is rare in its original form, though the ACB here isn't executed well.  Recall, the model was dropped from the lineup due to demand when the niche for this one-off style was somewhat alive and well.  There are alternatives now for most tastes.

Fewer players are wanting an ACB guitar that is H-S-S with Schallers these days, which would pretty much mean it goes back in the case under the bed to be brought out as a conversation piece.

I wanted one of these at one time.

14 minutes ago, brentrocks said:

I WOULD SAY......$1300 TOPS....IF MINT WITH ORIGINAL CASE

DEFINATELY RARE....BUT NOT THE MOSE DESIREABLE HERITAGES OUT THERE.....COOL, NON THE LESS

Last one of these I saw for sale was on the Music Go Round website but it was about 6 months ago. Not sure the exact price but I don't even think it was 4 figures (maybe with tax). 

10 hours ago, mozick said:

I have a rare 1987 Heritage H207DD.  Trying to sell it but would like to get a fair price for it. Found one guy that thinks there worth 4k. Any suggestions

s-l500.jpg.fed817d1fa2728667b6ba09d2e0df6f2.jpg

Awesome guitar.  Love the switches.  I think you'll find very limited interest, as mars_hall says.  $2200 seems astronomical.  GC just sold an '87 H-170 with a Floyd for $800.  Just my 2¢.

Not an expert and don't have a black light. But, it sure does not look like the fretboard was aftermarket sprayed. There is no visible overspray in the fret edges, bindings, cavities, dings, neck attachment. If it's not factory it sure would seem to be custom. There are also no holes drilled in it for the pick guard. Would that of been a special request?

Does the fact that it has double D's make it worth more?

Archived