Heritage Owners Club

Tell me....

Conneazoo

3 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

Such drama....

I'm not sure if you've noticed since returning from your hiatus but if it weren't for these semi-occasional drama filled gripefest threads...........it would be a whole lot quieter around here than it already is.  

10 minutes ago, Polo said:

I'm not sure if you've noticed since returning from your hiatus but if it weren't for these semi-occasional drama filled gripefest threads...........it would be a whole lot quieter around here than it already is.  

The man speaks the truth.

2 minutes ago, Steiner said:

The man speaks the truth.

13 minutes ago, Polo said:

Exactly.

WE did not create the "drama". Friends have lost jobs and future of Heritage Guitars is a real issue.

We are just asking questions, and reporting and discussing events. The worst we do is gossip. 

6 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

..... if Heritage guitars were to go out of business completely, we would all still be here talking about how much we dig Heritage guitars....

They will not go out of business, They have a very financially affluent ownership with a Global plan... If what they are doing now fails to produce the profits they will make more changes. But the Heritage we all know is already dead, you just don't know it.

7 hours ago, Millennium Maestro said:

They will not go out of business, They have a very financially affluent ownership with a Global plan... If what they are doing now fails to produce the profits they will make more changes. But the Heritage we all know is already dead, you just don't know it.

With regard to the company we knew being dead as you put it, I think I saw the writing on the wall a couple of years ago and came to terms back then with the possibility (or inevitability) of such events happening. Does anyone remember me saying "Buy your Heritage guitars now while you still can?"

I've also been laid off from my job in the IT field so many times over the past 18 years that I suppose that I am accustomed to that too. As a matter of fact, on this very day a few hours ago, I was given notice that we lost our contract and my current job as I know it is ended as of the end of June. Roughly 5 weeks notice to go find a new job. Sure there is a lot of stuff that sucks but change is the only constant in the universe. It happens. Dwelling on it isn't going to accomplish anything.

The Heritage Guitar thing that I miss most are the PSP cookouts at the barn specifically. But there is nothing I can do about that either. So instead I am thankful I had an opportunity to meet the founders of the company, drink beer and jam with friends and obtain a guitar or two which have Marv's messy handwriting on the back of the headstock. Life is good.

On 5/21/2018 at 12:50 PM, Millennium Maestro said:

But the Heritage we all know is already dead, you just don't know it.

Don’t worry Guy I already know it. :(

Archived