Heritage Owners Club

Guess What Amp you Play - Quiz on Reverb

Seems like a fun quiz.  

https://reverb.com/news/quiz-can-we-guess-what-type-of-amp-you-play

I went through it twice... Came up with a Classic Marshall Stack or an AC15 depending how loud I like to play.

I chose most excited about guitars, gravitate to an ES-335, like warm tones, amp is where the tone comes from, small pedal board, and play moderately loud or get rowdy on the weekend.  Genres are Blues, Classic Rock, and Country.

Result: A classic British stack like a Marshall or Hiwatt

Took it 3 times to change answers where it was a close call - got this result twice.  I'd consider playing one I guess if someone would carry it for me.  What I don't get is that all 3 times I said "not very" for "how loud."  Weird.

5 minutes ago, Gitfiddler said:

I'm not sure what the whole point of that exercise was.  Maybe it was a new web-based mind control technique to see if Reverb could convince us to buy an amp from their site...:ph34r:

Coincidence, I'm sure. 

12 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

I'm not sure what the whole point of that exercise was.  Maybe it was a new web-based mind control technique to see if Reverb could convince us to buy an amp from their site...:ph34r:

Probably, but I'm not buying anything.

Twin or deluxe.

Kinda underwhelming. Will not do again. Felt like I had wasted my time doing the quiz, I knew that before I did the quiz.

The online "are you a sociopath?" test is more fun. I keep doing it to manipulate the results.

40 minutes ago, TalismanRich said:

Thats because the guy closed up shop and won't make any more!

Maybe he should open shop again with limited models to get the business model going.

I’d be first in line to fill out a job application to be an apprentice 

1 hour ago, DetroitBlues said:

Maybe he should open shop again with limited models to get the business model going.

I’d be first in line to fill out a job application to be an apprentice 

Let's see how this next merger thing works out for me; that could be my plan B, lol. 

Archived