Heritage Owners Club

Since the current Heritage website is, yeah, let's take a trip "wayback"

deytookerjaabs

https://web.archive.org/web/20060205163744/http://www.heritageguitar.com:80/home.htm

I figured it'd be nice to peruse in case anyone new didn't know specs/info/etc or just a trip down memory lane, these particular captures from '06 or thereabouts which still looked kind of '96-ish. 

One page I remember scoping out many times:

IbrmQHah.png

This one is tough to look at, I'd never let those accordions near my instrument:

prwCzkzh.png

Other notables..the HRW Pickups section and the "Chris Bovard Kahuna" looks flippin' sweet. 

The color swatches in the catalogs were always an approximation of what the real color would be like.   Between the variations you get just because its a person shooting the color, to the variation in the photograph itself, and then the printing process or monitor used to display the picture,  its probably amazing that it looked as close as it did.

People were always critical of the website, but it served the purpose.   The models were there,  the information was there.   So what if it didn't have all the fanciest video and flash techniques. 

6 minutes ago, TalismanRich said:

The color swatches in the catalogs were always an approximation of what the real color would be like.   Between the variations you get just because its a person shooting the color, to the variation in the photograph itself, and then the printing process or monitor used to display the picture,  its probably amazing that it looked as close as it did.

People were always critical of the website, but it served the purpose.   The models were there,  the information was there.   So what if it didn't have all the fanciest video and flash techniques. 

Yeah, I was just looking for that finish chart on the current website then realized the "models" section was yet to be updated. Glad to have the wayback. 

I saw there are a couple older catalogs in the member galleries, it'd be cool to make a sticky with high res shots of the catalogs/brochures year by year. 

Archived