Heritage Owners Club

Wow~Times A Changin' + 1988 H150 Content

michaeljames

Returning after a lengthy departure.  I left in a huff a few years ago.  Then I sobered up.  Thankfully.  Seems most all of you are well. That's good news.

I was quite shocked to read about the recent goings on at Heritage.  Wow!  Disappointing.  Glad I didn't sell the 2 I still have!

I'm glad the HOC came to life again, although I wasn't aware it had shut down.  :~)

I'll be keeping the ones I currently own: '88 H150 and '10 H137   below is a shot of the H150 Ser# E 30006 (March 5 6th guitar that day~An Early One) I purchased from BrentRocks years ago.  It is powered by late 60s Pat # Sticker T-tops.  (The one on the Rt  went to Millennium Maestro)

Heritage H150s.jpg

Nice one...    I've got an '88  that I got from Brent also.  I think I remember when he had yours, a very nice one. 

Mine looks similar , is rather heavy, sounds and plays great.   Yours is nicer, as mine was one that has a headstock repair. 

More pics would be great, if you have some.. 

I will post more pics soon ~ I am picking up the guitar at my sister's in WI in 2 weeks.  I stored 4 of my 'keepers' at her house 4 years ago when I lost my house due to alcoholism.  Family reunion over the 4th.  Bringing 2 guitars back with me.

Yes, this thing is HEAVY at, as I recall, nearly 10 lbs!

Thanks for the welcome back Bolero!  I remember you from 'the good old days'...B)

outside.  going to add knob pointers when i get it back.  changed the chip to more vintage than when i got it.

trying to get it is close to an unaffordable  gibby 60s built in kalamazoo by the masters as i can afford. :yahoo_mini:

88 h150 outside.jpg

Archived