Heritage Owners Club

A 535 3 PIECE

brentrocks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job! What year 535 is it? And are you going to fill that chip with wood filler or just leave it be?

On 6/30/2018 at 8:20 AM, RJLII said:

This could wind up being a great player grade guitar. The kind of thing you take to barn jams where adult refreshments might be served. 

You may need this guitar in Tennessee.  ;^)

14 hours ago, ElNumero said:

Nice job! What year 535 is it? And are you going to fill that chip with wood filler or just leave it be?

I’m gonna leave it

I have had a lot people say to me....”I’d like to buy that”. 

I totally get.   Lol.   But....I wonder.   How much, realistically is it worth?   I have $665 into it.  

I’m not selling it.  But I just thought this would be an interesting point to discuss.  

A 535 custom with 2 breaks.  Sets up and plays great.  Has great tone.   Hummmm???

5 hours ago, brentrocks said:

I totally get.   Lol.   But....I wonder.   How much, realistically is it worth?   I have $665 into it.  

I’m not selling it.  But I just thought this would be an interesting point to discuss.  

A 535 custom with 2 breaks.  Sets up and plays great.  Has great tone.   Hummmm???

I’m not selling it. 

FAMOUS LAST WORDS FROM BRENT!!! LOL!

5 hours ago, brentrocks said:

I would have not gone above $900.00 if my wife hadn't told me that I was not allowed to buy it. I probably would have made an $800.00 offer right out of the gate.

9 hours ago, brentrocks said:

Bull shit!  That 535 is as good as in a box headed for parts unknown.  How many hours people? 

Archived