Heritage Owners Club

Pete Farmer!!!!!

DavesNotHere

I saw a V there....

I saw a V, it was right there in the pic.  

Yup, a V, no doubt, I even pinched myself. 

This sorcery, I know nothing of it, but I wish the Heritage V fairy would leave one under my pillow, I've been a good boy. 

Pete Farmer is engaging, friendly, knowledgeable, and has a generous spirit.  He was very patient with me as I asked many questions about the crafting of guitars.  When I purchased my H-150, I was very pleased, as the workers at Heritage crafted a beautiful guitar with amazingly rich tone.  I play often, and every time I do, I am grateful to Pete, Ren, and everyone else who helped me.  Thank you Pete for your leadership, your knowledge of guitars, as well as your dedication to Heritage.  

PMF, is the man..  We met through this club, I ended up with a very special guitar that he had intended to build for himself that got moved on to a special dealer, He returned to Heritage with quite the pedigree. Through the years I had thought of Pete as the "Heir Apparent" to continue the Heritage legacy when the ol' guys were ready to step down, I will say I feel privileged to have had a personal relationship with him as well as a business relationship. 
In business I received many outstanding guitars that I know included many personal touches by Pete himself. I would have liked to see him move into a position of running the show down there but I believe he will have to settle for being a most trusted and passionate representative for a couple of corporations whose success will directly be attributed to his employment. 

Archived