Heritage Owners Club

Mr. Bill Paige Retires

jaywolfe

So Long Bill. SOoooo many Geetars.............So many laughs. I will miss our talks. Your retirement is well earned and the trout are NERVOUS!

5 minutes ago, jaywolfe said:

So Long Bill. SOoooo many Geetars.............So many laughs. I will miss our talks. Your retirement is well earned and the trout are NERVOUS!

Very funny down to earth guy, I always enjoyed seeing him and chatting. Will miss him dearly and I am sure the company will as well. 

Bill is salt of the earth kind of man. I always enjoyed our talks and many laughs.

He will be wetting a lot of fish lines now. Enjoy!

Bill Paige.jpg

He once winked slyly at me and Kuz, said "c'mon. I'll show you the real tour". And off we went into the bowels of the building. 

The first PSP I asked him what he did at Heritage (I didn't know). He sorta grinned, said, not much. 

Heck of a man. The guitar building world will miss him. So will I. 

One of the nicest, most welcoming, honest, and genuine human beings you will ever meet anywhere!!!!

There are very few of his kind left and I wish there were more like him around. 

12 hours ago, tulk1 said:

He once winked slyly at me and Kuz, said "c'mon. I'll show you the real tour". And off we went into the bowels of the building. 

The first PSP I asked him what he did at Heritage (I didn't know). He sorta grinned, said, not much. 

Heck of a man. The guitar building world will miss him. So will I. 

I'd love to be on that tour!

I whish I could say I met him

Thus I on the other side and take a look at my H535 made when he was in there.

After it arrived I had some more questions and Mr Jay Wolfe gave me his phone number saying "feel free to call him", I didn't, I just requested those more info via email and got them.

:-) have a good life Mr. Paige

All the best to Bill. 

While I haven't reeled in many fish since I retired, I landed 4 wonderful Heritage Guitars. My Golden years are gilded with Golden Era classics: A  pair of H-150s for P-90 and humbucker expression. My sweet Millie that sings like no other. And my trusty H-535 to round out a perfect set of guitars. 

Many deep thanks to Bill and crew for their crafting the means to so many joyful times in life.

Archived