Heritage Owners Club

BluGuitar The Nano Cab

koula901

Has anyone tried these 12" cabs?  If so, how do you like the sound?  Have you removed the little piece in the back for a more open sound?  I'm wondering how it compares to a Fender Blues Jr.  I like the fact that it's nice and light at 22 lbs.

I've watched probably every vid Thomas has done on his BluGuitar line. Really intrigued by the pedalboard amp and cab sims. But, a tad bit on the high side for me. No experience personally with the cabs, either. The concept is intriguing. But I'd certainly have to hear one before doling out the $$. 

2 hours ago, tulk1 said:

I've watched probably every vid Thomas has done on his BluGuitar line. Really intrigued by the pedalboard amp and cab sims. But, a tad bit on the high side for me. No experience personally with the cabs, either. The concept is intriguing. But I'd certainly have to hear one before doling out the $$. 

Yes, I agree, they're pretty pricey, plus I wasn't crazy about the sound as it was demonstrated in You Tube vids, but I know that those vids don't always portray the real sound.

Archived