Heritage Owners Club

Reunited and 'It Feels So Good' NGD

RhoadsScholar

It was only a matter of time  before I rationalized why I need to get this one back.

1. Custom Neck Carve by Marv (its a Big one)

2. Amazing Crazy Flame exploding all over the place

3. Makes me sound good (it's the guitars fault)

4. Doubt one could be made like this one again. I am going to see if I can find a FALCON inlay for the headstock and name it the Millennium Falcon

I am hoping my HOC friends will encourage me in what a great investment (in happiness) this is.

With this acquisition, 'All I need is ONE MORE GUITAR and I am set.

millieBob2.jpg

milliebob3.jpg

milliebob4.jpg

milliebobtigers.jpg

MillieNat1.jpg

millieNat3.jpg

millienat4.jpg

You wear it well Bob! Congratulations on getting your girl back. I've always thought of that top as scatterbrain. 

Mother Nature at her best. Beauty

Nice to see it’s found it’s way back home. I can attest to the “niceness” of that particular Millie, seeing as I owned that one once. Congrats, don’t let it get away again!!!

That's a beauty, great that you got it back. In my entire musical career, I've only bought one guitar back. I remember the day it came back to me like it was yesterday. I so regretted selling that guitar, actually I traded it along with a ES335 to get this ridiculously high priced guitar. The guitar I got in the trade turned out to be something I couldn't wait to sell. When you have a great instrument, HOLD ON TO IT! Once again, congrats that you got it back!!!

20 hours ago, schundog said:

Hmm, I wonder what the "just one more" is?!  If it's what I rhink, it's yours when you are ready....  congrats on the Millie; it's beautiful!

Correction, I think I need '2' more and then I am set :D

GitFiddler, I sent customInlay the picture above to see what they would charge for an inlay. Curious what they will say. With that inlay and Lollar Imperial Storm Trooper pickups I believe it will be an even greater guitar.  

Great recovery. I see you have my ole high school pal Kenny on the tubs too!

Archived