Heritage Owners Club

Finally got the 535 on a record!

yoslate

1 hour ago, TalismanRich said:

Yeah,  I have visions of an old van in the Yoslate driveway filled with swag, shirts and CDs, only because Mrs Yoslate made him get them out of the closets!

Shipping and receiving's all in the basement, Rich, my turf.  And keeping up with inventory, paypal, e-mails, who ordered what, re-ordering from various vendors, robbing Peter to pay Paul to re-supply, getting it all to gigs for our merch guy to flog it there, re-folding shirts the day after a gig after people paw through them, updating the website store about back ordered items, making sure I get to the bank the day before to get change, shlepping mailers to the post office, et.al. for four-and-a-half years has worn me out (All of this by way of letting you know how glamorous Show-Biz really is!).  But...when an order comes in, and I recognize it's Fred, or Scott, Paul, Rich, or Kuz, Lyle or any of the rest of you who've supported me and the band by throwing down your hard-earned cabbage to make a purchase, the bump I get from that really makes it worth it...you bet!  Thanks, all!!  The people on this forum are pretty special.    

Potential scam alert. 

I visited the Luxuriant Sedans website today.  I ordered a CD "Fourth Gear" and I spotted what I thought was a great deal....

NOPE.... total bait & switch.

I found out that for $18 you get a super cool T-shirt BUT THE R4 CUSTOM IS NOT INCLUDED!!!!  Buyer beware... again for $18 you don't get the R4 Custom guitar, just a super cool T-shirt.

qJ3A0lz.jpg

Aw man - that track is the bee's knees, cat's meow, and monkey's eyebrows all rolled into one.  Geez - well DONE!  Love it all - the funky syncopated rhythm, nice bass ride, great mix (drums are killer), nice vocal (yeh, Rev reference indeed), great guitar riffs, and dig those horns!  Killer ride on the semi - has an improv/loose feel to it and just swings.  Way to serve the song!  Sounds like a bridge seth lover on 11.  Can't place the amp...  that ur supro? 

Yikes, but that's a great track, Rob!  Bring the band to Minneapolis for a gig so I can see yas.  February is seasonally nice...

Archived