Heritage Owners Club

Help with a member photo

RJLII

Greetings all -

We have a member whose name escapes me with an archtop (575 I think) that is natural with cream plastics and gold hardware. It is the classiest look I’ve ever seen. I was checking it out at a PSP a couple years ago. I’ve seen photos in the gallery but can’t find them. Point me the right direction?

- Rob

2 hours ago, Spectrum13 said:

check Steiner.

This is my #1.

Spectrum13 upped the ante to this game.  You should request photos of his Beauty!

20160712_004008 half.jpg

40 minutes ago, TalismanRich said:

Hey Steiner,  don't look now, but some thief has run off with your knobs and pickguard.

I can lend you a pair of small vice grips if you ever need to change the volume or tone controls. :lol:

Being a full hollowbody, aren't they called finger rests?  Screw it, you're right; pickguard.  I'll need something for the acoustic's bridge holes too.  No need for vice grips, I throw the pick in that convenient slot, spin it - and it's good to go!  Thanks for the offer!  :)

Probably not me, as I haven't been to a PSP in a while (and I'm usually not referenced in conjunction with "classy" LOL)-  but I had a natural 575 with cream pickup covers (over Phat Cat HB sized P90's), and gold hardware. Can't seem to find a picture of it at the moment, but will scour my archives when I get home tonight (curse you photobucket!). 

13 hours ago, RJLII said:

This might be it. Did you have Ren fit it with some new knobs at a PSP?

Factory installed Throbaks with custom pots and caps. After market wood knobs, wood rings and bridge.  Rosewood 25.5 fingerboard. Worth the wait.

Archived