Heritage Owners Club

PSA Rare Champ II

Yooper

I'm not the seller. I would never part with mine. Maybe you've heard some of us sing the praises of this little early '80s Rivera hand-wired tube monster.

This is hands down the mightiest Champ of all. 18 watts and 27 lbs of snort and growl.  This little brute can hold its own with most drummers. With the master and pull boost for mids it works like three amps in one. Nice cleans. Ample overdrive. And something else altogether with the mid boost. Great with pedals.

Grab and go perfection.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/msg/d/fender-champ-11/6776594704.html

Agree, these are very cool little amps.  The one for sale is priced very high however. 

I sold an almost mint Champ II recently for around that price, but it had an Emi Legend speaker upgrade and modded to accept a 1/4" ext. speaker.  Also, I included the OEM speaker.  The buyer was VERY happy with the purchase.

Interested parties for the one on CL should try to negotiate.

8 minutes ago, davesultra said:

Had the one on Craigslist been a Super Champ, for that price I would have grabbed it. His location is only about 5 minuets away from me.

His price has come down a bit. Probably a decent deal to be negotiated. 

I wonder at what price I'd decide I want a second Champ II... One for stock and one for a 12" speaker rig.

On 12/25/2018 at 12:02 PM, Yooper said:

His price has come down a bit. Probably a decent deal to be negotiated. 

I wonder at what price I'd decide I want a second Champ II... One for stock and one for a 12" speaker rig.

How much you want for yours?

• 5 months later...

Very cool amp. Here are recent transactions on Reverb for these.

Date Condition Sold Price
2/23/2019 Very Good $450
2/1/2019 Very Good $610
1/16/2019 Very Good $635
12/27/2018 Very Good $595
11/14/2018 Very Good $500
11/13/2018 Very Good $549
9/15/2018 Excellent $875
9/10/2018 Very Good $599
8/16/2018 Very Good $600
5/23/2018 Very Good $850

Here's the Champ II from a recent jam. It was on April 20th, so of course that makes it a "4-20 Jam".

The Champ II is the louder amp here. A friend is sitting in on the right channel guitar.

Blues purists beware. The song segues from a "Space Noodle" intro. And then it gets weird... on a long strange trip... before returning to Earth. Hey, it's a jam. Our singer was absent and the vocalist wishes to remain anonymous.

6 hours ago, Yooper said:

Here's the Champ II from a recent jam. It was on April 20th, so of course that makes it a "4-20 Jam".

The Champ II is the louder amp here. A friend is sitting in on the right channel guitar.

Blues purists beware. The song segues from a "Space Noodle" intro. And then it gets weird... on a long strange trip... before returning to Earth. Hey, it's a jam. Our singer was absent and the vocalist wishes to remain anonymous.

Sounds good man, It's great to see that your still out there giggin from time to time!  

On 6/5/2019 at 9:20 PM, Polo said:

Sounds good man, It's great to see that your still out there giggin from time to time!  

Thanks. Our next gig is at our favorite little festival in the North Woods in August.

Archived