Heritage Owners Club

NHGD Sweet 16

skydog52

On 1/2/2019 at 8:36 AM, ElNumero said:

What everyone else said and then some! Was it a build under the new regime Paul? 

Also- I was unaware that you were having medical  issues. Couldn't find a good definition of OHS through Google other than Occupational Health and Safety. I am sure that is NOT what you eluded to. 

Glad your feeling better and congratulations on that magnifico!

Also stands for Open Heart Surgery.

Thank You to everyone for compliments and thoughts.

This past year has been quite a ride! 

My cardiac doctors have been watching me for over 20 years. I was born with a bicuspid aortic

valve so I knew eventually I would need it replaced. They said it was time and everything went

according to the plan. I love when that happens! The emotional part of all of this was a much

greater challenge than the physical part. Caught me off guard for sure.

Now back to why we are all here.

I ordered this while I was rehabbing from my surgery. The Sweet 16 has always been my favorite model.

Heritage as you know was going through some major changes a few times and I didn't know if

they would do this for me. It took a lot of arm twisting and help from Pete Farmer and Ron to get

this through the whole process. It ended up to be around a 10 month build.

Heritage produced a beautiful specimen of what they can do. I truly wish them all the luck in

the world. They really are producing a top quality product right now.

I stated before it sounds even better than it looks. Just a beautiful resonant sound out of this one. Love it!

On 12/29/2018 at 5:43 PM, bolero said:

wow, superb!

a word you don't hear often, as it should be! and totally appropriate here! You've mastered the art of tasteful embellishment, Paul. seriously.

So glad to hear that the tuneup with replacement parts went so well. Scary stuff.

Archived