Heritage Owners Club

Heritage at Musicians Friend

skydog52

On 1/3/2019 at 9:36 AM, TalismanRich said:

Doe you feel llke this sometimes?

Oh yeah,  thats an H140 hanging there.

Off topic, but if you haven't heard Buddy Whittington, he is probably the most under-rated guitar player in the U.S.  He was with John Mayall for 15 years.  Great guitar player and a great, humble guy.  If you see him playing near you go see him!

One thing about Sweetwater and MF/GC is the free shipping. Jay, do you offer that? I think I would trust you to tell me about the guitar and know that you were honest, from what I've read around here if I would be unable to try it out.

rick

On 1/6/2019 at 8:00 PM, Vanschoyck said:

This is a very good question. Is it just me, or does it seem like when they have updated on this forum they got torched pretty good.

Gee.  Firing all 15 of the senior talent employees who sweat equity kept the company alive for years is not just "business."  It's an immoral affront to the heritage.  I thought they got off easy.

16 hours ago, Steiner said:

Gee.  Firing all 15 of the senior talent employees who sweat equity kept the company alive for years is not just "business."  It's an immoral affront to the heritage.  I thought they got off easy.

+1

• 3 weeks later...

Archived