Heritage Owners Club

NGD SuperLight

pressure

18 minutes ago, pressure said:

I hate nibs they are useless. I always specify "No Nibs" or as we say at the pressure palace, "sir, may I have full frets please".

I'm with you, Pressure. 

In fact, I prefer no nibs with rounded hot dog fret ends.  Mmm...delicious!

image.png.f84cf5a5b2a82b1233b1016559eb221f.png

Among all the special features of this magnificently executed build, the hidden thumb wheels are like the cherries on top.  This really is beautiful Richard.  Congrats on a Fab concept, and a tip of the hat to Pete and the Heritage Team for translating your dream into a spectacular instrument. 

58 minutes ago, big bob said:

Very nice! 

You mean Lance and Bill Gelder.  

I thought it was Bob and Not Bill.  Now you're saying it was Lance and Bill.  So who really left with those guitars that night?

As for the neck roll,  I was thinking the same thing.   Did Marv stop by to roll it because Richard applied too much "pressure"?

The accent stripe around the rim is an interesting touch.    I'm assuming it was done as a sandwich, but how did they do the extra stripe across the neck?  I've never seen anything like that before.  It looks VERY WELL matched to the rim stripe.

image.png.727b32cb30a270c22478ca88dcc786e5.png

I no longer know who i am referring to. Several people on this site use multiple alias'. I can't even understand what people are referring to when they write something, everything is just letters! AWOL, AOC, LGBTQIA, CIA, LVMH, FWIW, HTH, IMNSHO, DGMW, LSMFT, ABFL, BBS, BMTIPG and partial words. L-word, B-word, N-word, F-word, A-word, C-word, G-word, K-word, Q-word, S-word. I mean WTF. Pardon my letters.

I will be happy to take a few of your other collection of Heritages off your hands so you can pay this one off! What say there Richard?

• 2 weeks later...

That's hot .    There's so many interesting features to that one.  The stand out is that mahogany stripe, that came out really nice.

Nice wood combination for tone also .. the quilted maple is very nice and combined with a maple neck/ ebony board and a spruce top we'd expect a well defined tone with some warmth added. 

And .. that tailpiece.. wow. 

The Heritage Custom Shop is cranking out a lot of interesting items lately, it's good to see and exciting to see what's new at Parsons Street. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/19/2019 at 1:30 PM, pressure said:

I no longer know who i am referring to. Several people on this site use multiple alias'. I can't even understand what people are referring to when they write something, everything is just letters! AWOL, AOC, LGBTQIA, CIA, LVMH, FWIW, HTH, IMNSHO, DGMW, LSMFT, ABFL, BBS, BMTIPG and partial words. L-word, B-word, N-word, F-word, A-word, C-word, G-word, K-word, Q-word, S-word. I mean WTF. Pardon my letters.

Missed SNAFU, Richard....

Archived