Heritage Owners Club

Custom Heritages at NAMM

FredZepp

1 hour ago, brentrocks said:

I custom ordered a H137 DC DELUXE. Back in 09.  It was to be a new model.  Vince and I came up with it.  It was a mahogany one piece body with a one piece flame veneer top.  Lollar dogears.   Rosewood with traps.   Bound and inlayed headstock.  It’s currently for sale on Reverb.   

For over twice the price I paid new.   Lol

Didn't I buy that from you?  Veneer top.

H-137 Wineburst 009 small.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, brentrocks said:

I custom ordered a H137 DC DELUXE. Back in 09.  It was to be a new model.  Vince and I came up with it.  It was a mahogany one piece body with a one piece flame veneer top.  Lollar dogears.   Rosewood with traps.   Bound and inlayed headstock.  It’s currently for sale on Reverb.   

For over twice the price I paid new.   Lol

This one is currently for sale in San Antonio Tx.   AA serial number would be 2010.   Looks like it might be the one.

$2500

image.png.6379f917c3eb2b1439e2b8a21a559fdc.png

In the past year,  the prices of all used Heritage guitars has leaped anywhere from $500 to $1000.    I think that's a result of Heritage raising prices on the new ones. 

31 minutes ago, TalismanRich said:

This one is currently for sale in San Antonio Tx.   AA serial number would be 2010.   Looks like it might be the one.

$2500

In the past year,  the prices of all used Heritage guitars has leaped anywhere from $500 to $1000.    I think that's a result of Heritage raising prices on the new ones. 

They are not selling for those prices

1 hour ago, brentrocks said:

Do you still have it?

No I don’t. That is it on reverb. Different lighting but grain pattern is obvious. 

1 hour ago, TalismanRich said:

$2500

I paid $1300 new for that....lol

Awe C'mon with the price shaming fellas.

I'm sure we're all making double what we did a few years back! :laugh_mini2: 

Personally, don't like the direction from the few clips but I'm sure it's just a few guitars. Was hoping they'd go back to basics and come up with some simple all mahogany bread/butter guitars at good prices then slowly tier up from there while kicking ass on top with elegant arches. 

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to Ron H. about upcoming events and we started talking about these NAMM guitars.

Heritage had so much interest in the 137 Custom, they decided to make a special run after taking around 70 orders from dealers before they were even revealed at NAMM.

Also, the heavy metal looking Millie caught the eye of Alex Skolnick.  He absolutely loved it and Pete told him he had Alex in mind when he designed it. Alex was impressed with Heritages options and build quality.

13 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

I talked to Ron H. about upcoming events and we started talking about these NAMM guitars.

Heritage had so much interest in the 137 Custom, they decided to make a special run after taking around 70 orders from dealers before they were even revealed at NAMM.

Also, the heavy metal looking Millie caught the eye of Alex Skolnick.  He absolutely loved it and Pete told him he had Alex in mind when he designed it. Alex was impressed with Heritages options and build quality.

A Heavy Metal Millie? Which one is that? Did it have Mercury or Cadmium inlays? ........... :huh:

And yeah, maybe the new regime will have a better chance of working with Alex than the old crew. Would be nice. We almost  got Alex to a PSP. Think it was III. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RJLII said:

Pretty sure the magazine article has the H150 and H137 model designations reversed.

Just looking at the photos , you might think so.  But it's the arched top that makes the difference.  Like Brents 137DC , the slab top versions just have a maple veneer. Where the H-150 has a arched maple top.  Arched and not just a veneer.   The inlays and flamed maple make it seem like the models are reversed and you can't really see the arch top in the photos. 

Archived