Heritage Owners Club

137 Writeup in Premier Guitar

Steiner

Great guitars. 

I know I'm in the minority here but I wish they'd do a simple 'bird variant, reverse, nr, wrap, regular, inline tuners, whatever. I love Les Pauls and Juniors etc but I like the ergonomics of having the neck out a bit further at the same time. Plus those rare 'Marvbirds are outta my price range! 

1 hour ago, deytookerjaabs said:

Great guitars. 

I know I'm in the minority here but I wish they'd do a simple 'bird variant, reverse, nr, wrap, regular, inline tuners, whatever. I love Les Pauls and Juniors etc but I like the ergonomics of having the neck out a bit further at the same time. Plus those rare 'Marvbirds are outta my price range! 

Oh I'm right there with you, but no humbuckered ones, I say the most microphonic hot P90 they can find, a Throbak would keep the love in Michigan! And to go against the grain of purists, a pigtail adjustable wraptail, and some 18:1 kluson tuners. A smokin' single pickup Firebird that would both intonate properly and stay in tune!

Oh yeah, that 137SC sounds great! Does need a pickguard though!!!

11 hours ago, rockabilly69 said:

Oh I'm right there with you, but no humbuckered ones, I say the most microphonic hot P90 they can find, a Throbak would keep the love in Michigan! And to go against the grain of purists, a pigtail adjustable wraptail, and some 18:1 kluson tuners. A smokin' single pickup Firebird that would both intonate properly and stay in tune!

Oh yeah, that 137SC sounds great! Does need a pickguard though!!!

I'm not so sure it needs a pickguard. But, a Finger Rest might be in order ............. B)

Archived