Heritage Owners Club

2010 H137 TV Yellow Korina?

michaeljames

I think mine is Korina, but it doesn't say so on the back of plate.  Sure looks like it though ~ the darker streaks and the grain.

Besides the 'if it doesn't say it it isn't'  ~  anyone here ever seen a Heritage Korina that was not identified as Korina?

Not sure if they would cover a korina body with tv yellow. That would not make sense to me....

On 2/20/2019 at 12:01 PM, michaeljames said:

I think mine is Korina, but it doesn't say so on the back of plate.  Sure looks like it though ~ the darker streaks and the grain.

Besides the 'if it doesn't say it it isn't'  ~  anyone here ever seen a Heritage Korina that was not identified as Korina?

Hey Brother, How you doing!  Great to see you.

I have one, super light, looks like Korina but is Mahogany!  AWESOME GUITAR

On 2/21/2019 at 3:57 PM, Millennium Maestro said:

Hey Brother, How you doing!  Great to see you.

I have one, super light, looks like Korina but is Mahogany!  AWESOME GUITAR

Hello Guy! Out there in Las Vegas!  It's snowing here in Twin Cities as I write this!  :shout_mini:

Foxe's in Falls Church VA had a bunch of Korina guitars made with P-90 pickups. This was a while ago. They couldn't give them away. Well, I should say that I presume they didn't sell because because they were listed above MSRP and they wouldn't budge on the price. I can't tell you how many Heritage guitars I've owned which never even had a label at all.

Archived