Heritage Owners Club

Parsons Street future updated

FredZepp

Heritage had these illustrations at the recent Kalamazoo Fretboard Festival  ( photos by Katie) 

I don't remember seeing these exact ones before, so I thought I'd share. 

image.png.5262e353cee1a6c56c2521dbe999edaf.png1578248765_parsonsstfuture2.jpg.26589e175b7ce009c91ce8868865ef20.jpg

And, just for kicks, an old version... 

2XAVZBfcImH-Hboe2hVg0w488iozpz7rphUIr7Df9OmqpYthkZ1p_VAzkuTQlOiP6CQpyJlSvY8Wc7XW8ENePzA_X-Y8W2HHI-xaGcmH7O5hBUpZdhd0Z-FCsd_3UfFs80X5ZzzztbvV4iwZG120rtvqJuBw52rh6HtH8K4oG-PcWwp3z9Hx_qsYYy2CGGDsuxmVIAdUagHlpYuu7FjHyUzpljJ1TgcSX9_3gCdhQc-VHhRtWClI8zw7WWox_jSae4CTWiVl7YuyM9ywLn8LI69iAqzJRvT4tZDiASS7hosKJ4EPvxNU3KyK289gepEOj0PX9gB5W_F3tDdgBdIPL79JtxSXxD0AdJjmn_tp44gC_QHN6ml7kE4LAfl0uL2pW6WB708A4taZwbgHrSjWgyPk7KJubavgsmN1jjmMGB50WgLY0Kv6KmJWvpJNsLgktQU7KkLH2tNaih40JtM05SrEhGC9KFmRkm6FKhmB81W_6o830z-sxiH_2NKwM7zeZp2Kc6-_nmFMJPIFkZWE91DKw3i9Far-2s0HJxtxqNVeybOKoi__rNLFkfgU3gxFQwhSSF3tNTSmyurwKCqQrtcrCAnIT0OKR3AVnQnn6FopCRHLZ8EZCGSi2vn0dfO79WDw-qwNf4CJuSvc1WSqE3apsAagjgj-LuH6fTON3on_8PxkM-3tOY2uC8nlG-ETNS1UQ0NOGvwSVpVdYcdy5uXzxQ=w1457-h843-no

• 1 month later...

IMHO... 'Disneyland'... ???

Admittedly, I'm an 'Antiquated Flatulence', officially entering 'Senior Citizenship' in 14 Days... ???

Perhaps that's what it takes to survive in this 'Progressive' Age.... *Sigh*

But what... ?? No Solar Panels, Wind Generator, Industrial Composter or Ferris Wheel... ??

Whodathunk Kalamazoo would ever become a 'Destination'...??

The future of Heritage Guitar is brighter than anything that could have been predicted.  Who would have guessed that the company would survive the original owners retirement? 

And now with the amazing stuff coming out of the Custom Shop and the consistency now in the new Heritages coming off of the line.  It's an amazing feat has taken place to the little company that should not have survived all of these years.   And instead of that historic building just falling into ruin,  it will get some much needed attention.   No one would have believed it if you'd predicted it.   A museum .. yes please. Rooftop bier garden .. oh yes.   It'll take some time.. but Heritage Guitar is still alive and well, after many close calls on it's survival.  

5 hours ago, FredZepp said:

The future of Heritage Guitar is brighter than anything that could have been predicted.  Who would have guessed that the company would survive the original owners retirement? 

And now with the amazing stuff coming out of the Custom Shop and the consistency now in the new Heritages coming off of the line.  It's an amazing feat has taken place to the little company that should not have survived all of these years.   And instead of that historic building just falling into ruin,  it will get some much needed attention.   No one would have believed it if you'd predicted it.   A museum .. yes please. Rooftop bier garden .. oh yes.   It'll take some time.. but Heritage Guitar is still alive and well, after many close calls on it's survival.  

great post!!

ps I hope they put some high fencing up, to stop any stray flying bricks from the neighbourhood  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 3:02 PM, FredZepp said:

no doubt. can't wait to play on that stage. would have never thought it possible when i would go and visit Jim in the early 1990s.  yes indeed. who would've believed it? I kept telling Jim, "does kalamazoo know what they have here in their midst?"  he would modestly shrug it off.

Archived