Heritage Owners Club

Incoming - I was looking for a 150LW...

PunkKitty

11 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

It's a 2013. Is that pre or post Plaza Corp?

Got to be Pre.  My 535 is 2016 and it was around that time they were making changes.

My comment was based upon the LP control layout and sharp cutaway.  My favorite.

On 3/16/2019 at 5:40 PM, TalismanRich said:

I really like the Mille Pro.   I picked around on one in the showroom on Parson Street and it felt fantastic.   Its a shame that its not one of their core models.   Maybe we need to put the bug in Pete Farmer's ear!

I'd hate to see the price tag on that one.... 

23 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

I'd hate to see the price tag on that one.... 

I was fortunate. I got this one for a good deal less than the offering price. I suspect a new one would sell for more than double of what I paid. Judging by the specs of mine, the closest current model is the H-155M.

14 minutes ago, PunkKitty said:

I was fortunate. I got this one for a good deal less than the offering price. I suspect a new one would sell for more than double of what I paid. Judging by the specs of mine, the closest current model is the H-155M.

Wow, congrats! Even if you'd paid the sellers original asking price of $1,999 it would have been great deal!

It's NGD's like this that will keep me from ever buying a new Heritage.... There's just too many awesome guitars out there that are hundreds less then a new one, not to mention that most of them aren't even offered anymore!

Archived