Heritage Owners Club

NGD...Heritage H137 First Run

brentrocks

Davesultra and I did a little horse trading and I ended up with this awesome first edition H137!!!

Its a 1992.  It was all original until I upgraded the bridge and tailpiece to locking TONE PROS.  

It’s in incredible shape for 26 yrs old!!

669F9663-BF35-445B-BD4D-2EC6CA598204_zps

98993063-8122-417B-96E6-D68C17C48485_zps

ABE2F3F4-B6F5-49D3-83A2-386A898900D4_zps

ED2C805B-6E32-4FF2-9B55-E28545CA94DC_zps

BCB17C98-6063-4BE5-A6DF-0A16F35CD9DA_zps

857EF47A-D688-483E-86DE-A2A239D7AB2B_zps

15 minutes ago, y2kc said:

Well I have been looking for that guitar with original hardware. Still a nice find.

y2kc

It did have the original hardware, Brent added the TonePros stuff afterwards. I'm sure the original stuff is still around. :) It is a good one!

The same model I bought my daughter back in 2011.  This one is a '93.  I replace the pups with SD Phat Cats.  That thing will howl! 

img_4525_std.jpg

Yeah for the stinger!

Nice catch, Brent. Yours, Birds daughter's and mine are the only original run 137DD I've ever seen. Ren told me once they didn't make very many, but I can't recall the number he told me. I'm thinking he said less than a dozen.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, brentrocks said:

Math was never my strong point 

5 out of 3 people suffer with math.

8 hours ago, brentrocks said:

Math was never my strong point 

6 hours ago, Steiner said:

5 out of 3 people suffer with math.

5 hours ago, bolero said:

haha...well to be honest I had to go back & check: I wanted to see how the heck I came up with '94

They say music is related to math.  I can't do either.  That is why God invented calculators.  ;^)

19 hours ago, Dick Seacup said:

Nice catch, Brent. Yours, Birds daughter's and mine are the only original run 137DD I've ever seen. Ren told me once they didn't make very many, but I can't recall the number he told me. I'm thinking he said less than a dozen.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Your is cherry if memory serves.  They are great little guitars.  I never liked the P-90s used on the later models.  They sounded too muddy to me.  The Phat Cats in Lydia's guitar can scream and remain clear.  It could be used for jazz. 

14 hours ago, High Flying Bird said:

Here is a custom 137 I got used.  It is a 2010.  Lollar Imperials. 

dscf5758_std.jpg

51 minutes ago, Gitfiddler said:

Awesome H137!  But that is one creepy looking guitar stand holding it.   :laughing7:

I teach a self defense course that instructs folks how to ward off guitar stands like this, I believe the one pictured above is the North American rest stop assailant edition. :laughing7:

2 hours ago, FranzMohamitz said:

I teach a self defense course that instructs folks how to ward off guitar stands like this, I believe the one pictured above is the North American rest stop assailant edition. :laughing7:

The bird used to regale us with his travel duties post PSP.  You can't know how spot-on you are!

Archived