Heritage Owners Club

Why so little information about what's been going on at Heritage?

FranzMohamitz

In years past, it seemed that quite a few folks around here were actual friends with the people who worked at Heritage.

What exactly are those people saying these days? Are they truly happy with how things are going or are they just happy to be working? What are the fan favorites like Pete Farmer and Ren Wall  ACTUALLY saying when they're out of the shop? 

I mean sure I've seen the latest magazine reviews and can see the value in the having the expanded distribution options with Musicians Friend and Guitar Center, That's all seemingly great stuff but is it working to them sell anymore guitars?  Why on earth have we heard NOTHING out of the actual company in regards to whats going on? It just makes no sense whatsoever. 

Sure the reviews are suddenly great but they could have paid for those reviews for all we know, are people actually buying these "newly improved" guitars?  I don't think they are considering that I've yet to see a single "New Heritage Guitar Day" around here or anywhere else in what 2 years???  

I gotta wonder if they're radio silence for the last 2 months is more involved than just a marketing guy deciding to quit.  

13 hours ago, FranzMohamitz said:

In years past, it seemed that quite a few folks around here were actual friends with the people who worked at Heritage.

What exactly are those people saying these days? Are they truly happy with how things are going or are they just happy to be working? What are the fan favorites like Pete Farmer and Ren Wall  ACTUALLY saying when they're out of the shop? 

I mean sure I've seen the latest magazine reviews and can see the value in the having the expanded distribution options with Musicians Friend and Guitar Center, That's all seemingly great stuff but is it working to them sell anymore guitars?  Why on earth have we heard NOTHING out of the actual company in regards to whats going on? It just makes no sense whatsoever. 

Sure the reviews are suddenly great but they could have paid for those reviews for all we know, are people actually buying these "newly improved" guitars?  I don't think they are considering that I've yet to see a single "New Heritage Guitar Day" around here or anywhere else in what 2 years???  

I gotta wonder if they're radio silence for the last 2 months is more involved than just a marketing guy deciding to quit.  

why are you so obsessed with this? you have been going on like a broken record for the past 2 months

check out their website: all the available models are listed there, for all to see

the new owner came onto the forum a while back & got insulted and chased away

I do not blame them for not bothering to interact with the forum. Facebook is probably more practical for a business, anyway

they are not a public company with stocks, as far as I know? they do not owe it to us, to explain their internal business process

19 minutes ago, bolero said:

why are you so obsessed with this? you have been going on like a broken record for the past 2 months

check out their website: all the available models are listed there, for all to see

the new owner came onto the forum a while back & got insulted and chased away

I do not blame them for not bothering to interact with the forum. Facebook is probably more practical for a business, anyway

they are not a public company with stocks, as far as I know? they do not owe it to us, to explain their internal business process

Your right, my bad, I'll piss off. Peace out

On 4/14/2019 at 9:13 AM, FranzMohamitz said:

Your right, my bad, I'll piss off. Peace out

One of Jeff Beck's favorite sayings, "go piss off...."

On 4/14/2019 at 9:13 AM, HANGAR18 said:

What is going on at Heritage?

Quality went up.
Price went up.
Selection went down.

Quality is like buying oats. If you want nice fresh oats you have to pay a fair price. If you can be satisfied with oats that have already been thru the horse, that comes a little cheaper. ... Quality is not what happens when what you do matches your intentions.

4 hours ago, ElNumero said:

Quality is not what happens when what you do matches your intentions.

The editor in me suspects this statement is what happens when what you do doesn't match your intentions....

11 minutes ago, yoslate said:

The editor in me suspects this statement is what happens when what you do doesn't match your intentions....

Or what you drink does not match what you think.

20 hours ago, yoslate said:

I kinda thought this statement didn't make sense! Now its confirmed!!!

On 4/15/2019 at 7:47 PM, yoslate said:

Give him a break Slate.  He is just "sewing" his oats. 

My Heritage aren't radio silent - we communicate each time that I pick one up.  The H150 has a sweet voice, but can also scream for attention.  The H157LE is at times gruff and brutally honest.  It let me know that I needed some practice so, I've playing instead of hanging out.  

I hope all of you fine folks here at the HOC have made it through the winter and are doing well.

I think I'll grab the H535 for a conversation laced with nuance and subtlety.  Back in a month or six!

On 4/16/2019 at 5:22 PM, ElNumero said:

I kinda thought this statement didn't make sense! Now its confirmed!!!

Good I thought it was me for a minute. When I studied it some I started to get a headache. Now I'll piss off.

?

Archived