Heritage Owners Club

225 Parsons Street Visit

skydog52

I visited Heritage recently and some takeaways from my visit.

Ren Wall is such a Great Person. He gave me a tour through the factory.

A lot of activity in the shop.

CNC machined is in place making bodies for Harmony only.

The shop is expanding with a room for buffing and a room for metal machining to make parts for their machines.

Pete Farmer has over a dozen special Custom builds going on. Pete's enthusiasm is contagious and genuine. 

Jim Deurloo is still working in the shop doing his thing. If fact the first time I saw him I went to shake his hand and held me up,

he had just nicked himself and was headed to get a bandage. Nothing major.

Ren shared stories of delivering Lucille to BB King, playing in a golf tournament on Roy Clark's team and other gems.

I told Ren he should write a book on all his experiences. He said at one point he almost did, he and the writer didn't see eye to eye. 

Ren has been through hell and back this year with health issues. He is on the mend and looks good. Say a prayer for him to continue to heal.

I felt good on the ride back about Heritage. Production is steady and they are producing a great product.

I put my hands on a few Harmony guitars and was impressed. Nice fit and finish.

All in all a Great Visit!

Rens Guitar Lounge.jpg

Rens Guitars.jpg

Much appreciated Paul, this is very encouraging to hear! Glad to hear Jim and Ren are still visible at the shop. Very sorry to hear about Ren's health issues, myself, I went to hell and back with serious health issues Feb/Mar also. Glad to hear he is recovering. No sign of Marv while you were there?

Really looking forward to PSP now!

Thanks for the update Paul. Glad to her Ren and Jim are still at it as well as Pete Farmer.  My favorite guitar design is the Millie and I believe Jim and Pete came up with that one. Glad to here I might be able to get a custom build from the original folks that came up with the design (if I hurry up and win that lottery).  In the mean time, I have a couple Millie's in the herd.

Archived