Heritage Owners Club

Incoming: 575 w/HRWs

tsp17

Antique natural.  Should be fun.  I've already got a spruce/hog 575, and have been wanting to give maple a ride for a long time.  Will post pics upon arrival.  

On 5/3/2019 at 4:34 PM, Steiner said:

Excellent selection!

Congrats

12 hours ago, skydog52 said:

Can't wait to see them and tone report. Nice scores!

Thx guys...will report.  I'm really curious to A/B the difference between the 575s although it wont quite be apples to apples.  New (to me) maple one has dual  HRW and rosewood fretboard, current 575 is single neck pickup (archtop specific Benedetto B6) and ebony board.  

29 minutes ago, tsp17 said:

Thx guys...will report.  I'm really curious to A/B the difference between the 575s although it wont quite be apples to apples.  New (to me) maple one has dual  HRW and rosewood fretboard, current 575 is single neck pickup (archtop specific Benedetto B6) and ebony board.  

I firmly believe there is no superior model to the H-575.  To that end, I have both the pure maple and mahogany versions; both having twin humbuckers (parallel bracing).  To me, there exists sufficient difference to possess both.  I'm sure you'll enjoy the new one two.  The HRWs work very well in the 575.  Enjoy!

H575 or H550 will be a tough decision. 

But I have a feeling the H550 will win due to its unique qualities.  Its a BIG laminate bodied beauty with a huge acoustic and electric voice.  Since you already have a 575, there will likely be some overlap in sound.   

Either way, keep us posted.  :icon_salut:

3 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

H575 or H550 will be a tough decision. 

But I have a feeling the H550 will win due to its unique qualities.  Its a BIG laminate bodied beauty with a huge acoustic and electric voice.  Since you already have a 575, there will likely be some overlap in sound.   

Either way, keep us posted.  :icon_salut:

Will do!

Congrats in advance. Those HRW's alone are unique and rare as hens' teeth (whatever that means) from what I hear. I'm curious as to what differences exist.

Pics or it didn't happen... !!

cheers!

Archived