Heritage Owners Club

NHGD (2): 1998 H550

tsp17

She's big and beautiful.  Sounds lush, sweet  and articulate.  Still dialing in tone, but this one is a keeper for sure.  I usually play 16" 24.75-25" scale, so I was a little worried about adjusting the the full 25.5 scale and larger body, but it sits in my lap perfectly and is very easy playing.  No problem.  Antique Sunburst isn't usually my thing, but this one...check it out:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149885564@N08/shares/3h41r3

thanks for posting the pic directly Tim.  I failed to figure out how to do it due to the size of the file.  I've got more pics and will see if I can dial it in.  this one is quite the beauty.  

2 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Excellent!!  Congratulations.

LnNGOr.jpg

more pics.  figured out that adding high res pics is easier on Chrome than Safari.  seems like Chrome auto adjusts resolution so it will fit forum file size limits.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e47.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e45.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e46.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e43.jpg

19 minutes ago, pro-fusion said:

That is gorgeous!

Thanks...I agree!  Tone is big and sweet too.  Taking her to the gig tomorrow night for our first outing together.    

21 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

I knew you'd dig it.  :icon_thumright:

Gifiddler doing more enabling me thinks..he can pick em if so, don't ask how I know ha ha.

Congrats she's beautiful. It is a model I am interested in, need to check the specs.

6 hours ago, Hfan said:

Gifiddler doing more enabling me thinks..he can pick em if so, don't ask how I know ha ha.

Congrats she's beautiful. It is a model I am interested in, need to check the specs.

there are some sweet ones on reverb right now and not selling.  prices coming down.  highly recommended. now that I have one,  I wish I had done it years ago. 

Archived