Heritage Owners Club

It ain't Foghat but still...

myoldfriend

Now that is  a beautiful tone! Damn!

It turns out that guitar is for sale.   He just posted a video with a link to the Reverb listing.    Seems he's moved to a Suhr Badger 30 for his jazz box.   That's an interesting move.

I( know this isn't the emporium, here's the listing.   For sure, its a good sounding guitar.

https://reverb.com/item/18725716-heritage-h550-custom-1999-almond-sunburst

3 hours ago, rockabilly69 said:

the guitar in the first video is not the same as the one you posted here.

Didn't notice that.   I was just looking at what other tunes he had posted and saw the "for sale" sign.    I was probably too busy listening to go back and check what guitar he was using.  

I sure wish I could play like that though!

53 minutes ago, TalismanRich said:

Didn't notice that.   I was just looking at what other tunes he had posted and saw the "for sale" sign.    I was probably too busy listening to go back and check what guitar he was using.  

I sure wish I could play like that though!

I like the sound of the that H550, if it had a short scale I'd open the wallet for that one!

7 hours ago, yoslate said:

Masterful playing!  Right hand is brilliant!  What gorgeous tone!  As for the Badger 30, Rich, I used one for larger venues.  The cleans are just incredible!

Here's his comparison of the H550 and the Badger.    These licks are pretty far from the chicken picken' sounds that one normally associates with a tele!   I guess real tone IS in the fingers.

I am so happy that I own a 550 and now I just need to brush the dust off it and play the darn thang!

2 hours ago, Polo said:

That definitely sounds like something worth looking into, I just can't imagine you and a guy like Pete Farmer coming up with anything less than spectacular!

https://heritageguitars.com/pages/custom-shop

Although that sounds great, I imagine the cost would be alot more than the one selling on reverb, which let to my wallet opening statement:)

Archived