Heritage Owners Club

New to Heritage Guitars!

PMDDS

Hey everyone, 

Thought I would share thoughts of my new Heritage H-150.

I’ve had the guitar a few days and it is absolutely the most amazing instrument I’ve ever owned.  I own a Gibson Les Paul and ES-335 along with some American Fenders and an Ernie Ball MusicMan; this H-150 blows these guitars away hands down in looks, sound, and craftsmanship (the ES-335 is a close second though).  

I wish I would not have wasted my money on a “real Les Paul” a few years back and went straight for this guitar.  It’s utterly astounding.  I’m so glad this company is still around an hope they continue with what they’re doing for years to come.

Unfortunately, I can’t upload an image but its the H-150 lemonburst - a truly once-in-a-lifetime instrument.

Thank you Heritage! Keep up the great work!

Welcome, great group here. I found out about Heritage guitars when I got back into playing about 10 years back. I tried a few modern Gibsons and was unimpressed. The Heritages I found reminded me of the older Gibsons I had as a kid. The entire Heritage story is pretty cool, I'm not up on the modern era but the old boys who ran the company had some mojo going for sure.

Gibson fans don't hate me, since then I have redeveloped my fondness for the brand. I found some really nice ones, both Custom Shop and a few lower priced examples.

1 hour ago, golferwave said:

Welcome to the HOC!  Glad you found the Heritage of your dreams and the lemonburst is a really cool finish. Do you know the model year of your guitar?

It's a 2019. Bought it new from Heritage. 

I broke the cardinal rule when buying a guitar and bought it without playing it. I heard so many great things about the guitars that I took a chance on it. So glad I did. Looks and plays better than I could've expected. 

Welcome PMDDS,

I found out about Heritage as I was looking for a good LP.  Luckily I didn't have to try a Gibson first.  Went straight to the H150 and got my LP fix without the name on the headstock.  Interestingly enough, I got to experience the "real" LP through a series of trades later on and I wasn't impressed.  The H150's stayed and the "real" LP is gone.  The "real" LP is an H150 anyway...?

Archived