Heritage Owners Club

Needing a case for an H-137

rwinking

So I am needing a case for my 137. I see that the company sells them for $179 + S&H. Is this the best way to go? It would be nice to have a heritage case and all but is it possible to get a nice case for a lower price that doesn't have the logo? If that is true, does anyone have a recommendation for a case? As you already know, the H-137 is LP size.

Thanks everybody. That access case does look nice. I just wonder if it would be worth my while to go the extra $25 and get the heritage case with the logo on it.

2 hours ago, rwinking said:

Thanks everybody. That access case does look nice. I just wonder if it would be worth my while to go the extra $25 and get the heritage case with the logo on it.

I think more than one or two people here will be happy to send you a sticker or spray paint logo template for what ever case you get.  We used to have more time on our hands. 

For what it is worth, Wolfe used to sell their 137s in Access cases.  That is where I first learned about them.  I have had a few of them over the years and they have left with the guitars they came in.  See if the local Guitar Sphincter has them and check one out.  They are good enough to consider. 

20 hours ago, rwinking said:

We've seen Heritage cases that weren't marked with the logo. That's a nice case that the Bird linked. You have a not inexpensive guitar. Don't cheap out on the case. 

So does anyone out there in Heritage Land have the stencil or access to a sticker?

Archived