Heritage Owners Club

Winter NAMM Neptune Blue Burst 137

myoldfriend

• 5 months later...

How is that a H-137?  That's a 140 or possibly a 147.  Is Heritage going to start putting humbuckers in the 530?

The 137 is a flat slab of mahogany with P-90s.  Buckers and maple cap should justify a different model designation.  Beauty for sure.  I'm a tad confused.

2 minutes ago, Steiner said:

How is that a H-137?  That's a 140 or possibly a 147.  Is Heritage going to start putting humbuckers in the 530?

The 137 is a flat slab of mahogany with P-90s.  Buckers and maple cap should justify a different model designation.  Beauty for sure.  I'm a tad confused.

There is absolutely no carve to the top.  It's as flat as can be.  There is no maple cap either, its a thick veneer.

Unfortunately, its price tag is above a 150 if memory serves.  But a stunner in person.  

IMHO, the spunk in the 137 comes from the Lollar P-90s.   I have a Hammer like that, with humbuckers, it's no where near the muse of the 137.

1 hour ago, DetroitBlues said:

Can’t say I’ve ever seen one of those besides this old stock photo.

Back when they were first available, I spotted one for sale at Eddie's Guitars.  It sold before I could pick up the phone to inquire about it.

Here's  NAMM photo from 2010:

image.thumb.png.10aecec7becf826e35010a79f77683b6.png

2 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Back when they were first available, I spotted one for sale at Eddie's Guitars.  It sold before I could pick up the phone to inquire about it.

Here's  NAMM photo from 2010:

image.thumb.png.10aecec7becf826e35010a79f77683b6.png

Probably the same guitar from the stock photo.

Archived