Heritage Owners Club

Dr. Z "Mini-ZFest" in S.E. Michigan

Jaguarguy

Every couple of years I have an open house where I invite the people from the Dr. Z Forum to come and "demo" my Z amps (as well as the Marshalls I also have, if interested).  Most of Dr. Z's present line-up will be available along with a number of Dr. Z "Legacy" amps (discontinued models).  I am having the open house on Saturday, September 21st from 9-4 ish.  In addition, if interested, one of the members opens their rehearsal space for a jam Saturday night with his Z amps.  So far, I have 10 or so people from the Z forum that have confirmed their attendance.  I live near Ann Arbor.  If you are interested, just drop me a line and I can get you an address and directions if need be.

Mike

Hey Jaguarguy, I'm in!  Dr. Z has been on my radar for some time.  With so many models, I find it difficult to hone in on a particular model.  Your festival is just the ticket I've been looking for to test drive and find the right one!  Yours is a very generous offer; thank you for this opportunity.

Hey Mike, I may make it up if I can get back home in time to settle in for the Buckeyes' game...they have no start time set for it yet so I'm unsure at this point.  Your guys play Wisconsin at noon that day.  Will you be firing up the big screen down in the Z-cave that day?

Josh

Is that a Z-Lux tucked adjacent to a Z-Wreck?  I'd adore a chance to try them!

Wild horses...

Look Jaguar, I think its really weird for you to invite internet people into your home. 

BUT! 

If you must, Steiner and Yoop are some class a peeps. I would suggest having some class scotch and 1.5 papers handy. 

Super cool thing you are doing. Great amps. Great people. Love it!!!

28 minutes ago, Conneazoo said:

Look Jaguar, I think its really weird for you to invite internet people into your home. 

BUT! 

If you must, Steiner and Yoop are some class a peeps. I would suggest having some class scotch and 1.5 papers handy. 

Super cool thing you are doing. Great amps. Great people. Love it!!!

Thanks Buddy!

1 hour ago, Jaguarguy said:

As I mentioned above that is a Z-Lux however it is next to a DB4 Bluesbreaker combo.  The Z-Wreck is in the next room

You're showing models I've never seen nor heard of in my life! 

This is going to be very interesting.

That's an impressive room full-O-amps you have there, and quite an investment. I've only owned 1 Z amp which was a 1x12 Mini-Z combo. Damn thing was super loud for it's power rating. Unfortunately my playing situation doesn't allow for me to crank amps anymore. Besides, my lousy hack playing is only accentuated more when you add decibels. And believe me it ain't pretty, but it's good for keeping the vermin away. :wacko_mini2:

2 hours ago, davesultra said:

That's an impressive room full-O-amps you have there, and quite an investment. I've only owned 1 Z amp which was a 1x12 Mini-Z combo. Damn thing was super loud for it's power rating. Unfortunately my playing situation doesn't allow for me to crank amps anymore. Besides, my lousy hack playing is only accentuated more when you add decibels. And believe me it ain't pretty, but it's good for keeping the vermin away. :wacko_mini2:

There are regular watts and then there are Z watts - Z-Watts are really loud.  And there are no vermin around either - trust me!

20 hours ago, bolero said:

that is a whole lotta Z, in that room!!

I have one of his Z-verbs: it's fantastic for gtr, vox, and synths

looks like you have one up on the top shelf?

That is a Z-Verb up there.  I sold that one and picked up one of the Quantum Silver versions to match my Z-Wreck :)

Archived