Heritage Owners Club

Dr. Z "Mini-ZFest" in S.E. Michigan

Jaguarguy

On 9/9/2019 at 7:59 PM, Jaguarguy said:

Doc has been working on a new amp - The Jetta based on a '60s Ampeg Jet.  We will have one of first pre-release Jettas at the Mini-ZFest in two weeks.

I'll bring a drool bucket!

8 daze and counting...

One week left until the the event.  Was cleaning up the man cave and getting everything in order yesterday.  Added another Heritage H150 to the herd.  Not sure I'm gonna keep it but it'll be here to try out.  Here it is ...

iX0spZf.jpg

Pic with its H150 Sibling ...

ozI6pK2.jpg

Still room for a few more people if anyone is interested ...  Just drop me a note and I'll send the information.

My, my...  What a glorious time!  ALL the amps and the intellect in that home were a sensory overload.  So many with background knowledge and SO much to learn.

JaguarGuy - THANK YOU for such a wonderful opportunity!  I don't get many days like this. 

Jaguarguy,

Now you did it. I blame you for the amp GAS attack. Sorry to miss the jam, but the damage has been done.

Now I need a Cure. My Millie won't stop telling me to get one. 

Yet I'm still thanking you for some reason.

I just wanted to thank the guys that showed up for Mini-ZFest - it was great getting to meet and talk to you guys yesterday!  Hopefully the event met your expectations.  You are all welcome to come back and try more of the amps out.  Too many amps and too little time to try them all!  

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4277.jpg

IMG_4284-1.jpg

Archived