Heritage Owners Club

Thank You for Your Patience

Administrator

Change in pricing policy (30%+ increase) in the former server control panel/management software prompted me to migrate to a new solution. As part of the process, the underlying OS was upgraded as well, with all packages brought up to date. If anyone notices any peculiarities post-upgrade/migration, please message me.

Thanks for your patience during this sudden downtime and continued participation in the HOC forum.

Edit 2:47pm: Appears to be an issue with the SSL certificate. Understandable considering the old management platform provided that. Working on resolving this.

Edit 2:50pm: SSL Certificate issue resolved. Should see the secured icon in  your URL address bar (green padlock in Firefox, grey padlock in Safari, &c).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 2:34 PM, Administrator said:

Change in pricing policy (30%+ increase) in the former server control panel/management software prompted me to migrate to a new solution. As part of the process, the underlying OS was upgraded as well, with all packages brought up to date. If anyone notices any peculiarities post-upgrade/migration, please message me.

Thanks for your patience during this sudden downtime and continued participation in the HOC forum.

Edit 2:47pm: Appears to be an issue with the SSL certificate. Understandable considering the old management platform provided that. Working on resolving this.

Edit 2:50pm: SSL Certificate issue resolved. Should see the secured icon in  your URL address bar (green padlock in Firefox, grey padlock in Safari, &c).

My iPhone still shows “Not Secure”.

Interesting. IPBoard handles https strangely it seems. Even though it’s supposed to force all connections through https it doesn’t seem to. I could do it at the platform level, but I’m not convinced that won’t cause other breakage. Disappointing that it doesn’t “just work”. When I get back home and have some time I’ll dig in to it some more. Appreciate the report/heads up!

Archived