Heritage Owners Club

NGD - H575

PunkKitty

2 minutes ago, skydog52 said:

Nice acquisition! Enjoy.

I went to look at that one and you already had it.

I wavered on it for about a half hour before deciding that I would be foolish to pass it up. Now that I have it, I'm really glad that I bought it.

I just spent about a half hour playing this guitar. I'm not sure what kind of pickups are in this, but I really like the sound. I think they are Seymour Duncans of one type or another. I'm really glad that I bought this guitar.

3 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

I just spent about a half hour playing this guitar. I'm not sure what kind of pickups are in this, but I really like the sound. I think they are Seymour Duncans of one type or another. I'm really glad that I bought this guitar.

Glad you like it.  H575s are very soulful instruments.  Super versatile and lots of depth in their sound whether you are playing rock, jazz, country,  or ...enjoy and explore.

Congrats, looks like a real gem of a guitar!!!!! 

As a reformed "Heritage Junkie" myself I do feel a bit obligated to warn you that from #4 on things can get out of hand quickly! 

My battered savings account would likely agree.

?

Congrats on it. I was gonna jump on it also!

Well, you don't have to necessarily play jazz on a 575! Ted Nugent played sizzling rock and roll on a Gibson ES-175 likewise Steve Howe. Now you can let the Mille go right?

1 hour ago, kidsmoke said:

are you frikkin' kiddin' me? 

(happy NGD)

here's some dirty tones...(and proof that adderall is often used well into adult hood)

That guitar sounds great!

As for the adult adderall use, one really needs to look no further than some of the most visible public figures in our country to see adult adderall use on full display. 

Things to watch for: Delusional rants void of fact, Insecurity, Lots and lots of Tweets, Lack of Professional decorum, Lack of Empathy, Lack of ethics, Ego deiven agendas, ECT.

?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived