Heritage Owners Club

New to me H-535

kennyv4

,I just got home with a used H-535 Gold Top with a Bigsby to keep my other H-535 company.  According to the serial number it was made in 2005, thanks Tom C at Wolf Guitars.  This is what I know about the guitar.  It has Sprezel locking tuners, Seth Lover pickups, a non-bone nut.  The serial number starts with a small letter z and the inside label reads, H-535 Classic.  The finish is gold top/walnut.  The guitar was first sold from Wolf Guitars and I bought it from a gentleman in Cleveland off of Craigslist, who had purchased the guitar from Elderly Instruments in Michigan.  I tried to add photos but the size was too large, I'm still working fixing that and posting pictures.  I am looking for any additional information regarding this guitar.  Also has anyone added a vibramate Spoiler to their Bibsby and if so, how do you like it.  Thanks,

Kenny V 
Bigsby t   

Thanks TalismanRich for the info.  Here is the photo of the guitar.  I somehow found Elderly Instruments original ad for this guitar on the internet.  I am still wondering if any of the original parts were changed over the years.  I am thinking possibly the nut and the tuners.   

IMG_1344.JPG

Gitfiddler, that's a beautiful guitar you have there.  I contacted Heritage Guitars today and Mike from Heritage advised me that they do not keep records of special order guitars as far back as 2005.  He sent me the specs on the 2005, H-535.  I am going to assume that my new guitar was a special order.  I can see no evidence that anything was changed on this guitar and if anything was a professional certainly did the work.  I did order a Vibromate String Spoiler from Stewmax today for the Bigsby.  

Archived