Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Guitars... now at Sweetwater?

DetroitBlues

33 minutes ago, kennyv4 said:

Musicians Friend, now Sweetwater, Heritage has certainly stepped up their game.  Good business move for name recognition and sales.  My guess is they may have trouble keeping up with demand.

I think that would be a challenge they'd happily accept.  Just need some demo's on Sweetwater to show how good they are.

3 hours ago, davesultra said:

The zero % financing isn’t all that attractive once you figure in sales tax. I’ll keep buying used. But yes, a good move for “H”.

don't pay sales tax when they are online and only brick and mortar location is in Indiana....

42 minutes ago, deytookerjaabs said:

Love the 575 but I also vote for a laminate version at $1,000 less with offset P90's, maybe slightly smaller f-holes as those are some pretty big holes. 

That sounds a lot like an H525.  And why is that amazing model not listed on the Heritage website?!

4 hours ago, Steiner said:

I emailed them about their laminated specs  :)

I was just checking out their website and I didn't see any mention of laminate in their description... maybe they fixed it!

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

I was just checking out their website and I didn't see any mention of laminate in their description... maybe they fixed it!

The changed it 5 min after I emailed.  I find it funny that the body is carved maple.

1 hour ago, DetroitBlues said:

I've wondered about custom ordering one from Heritage and having Sweetwater be my dealer....

A baratone H-575?   Hmmm...

2 hours ago, deytookerjaabs said:

Love the 575 but I also vote for a laminate version at $1,000 less with offset P90's, maybe slightly smaller f-holes as those are some pretty big holes. 

2 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

That sounds a lot like an H525.  And why is that amazing model not listed on the Heritage website?!

That's definitely what the 525 is.   Acoustically it sounds nothing like the 575.   I thought it was more balanced overall, which is why I went that route.   They wouldn't be $1000 less than the 575, since it still requires quite a bit of handiwork with the kerfing, etc.   It would probably slot between the 575 and the 530 for price.   It DEFINITELY wouldn't be the same as an H150.

I think that would be a very good addition to the line, but I'm guessing they are looking at the H530 to fill that role.

As it stands,  I've got mine, so I'm good!

wow, there is already a really nice review on there....

Wonder who wrote it?

When G-guys Left Kalamazoo, They Left Their Heritage Behind!

I’ve been playing Heritages for several years now, currently own both a H150 and a H535.If you want a piece of iconic American History, look no further!When Gibson left in Kalamazoo in 1984, they left their Heritage behind.225 Parsons Street. Birthplace of the Les Paul Guitar and 335 Electric-Spanish Guitar. Now the home of Heritage guitars.Using the same tools and methods taught by the same people who built Gibson’s back in the 50’s, Heritage guitars are nothing short of real Americana at its finest.The hand selected woods, beautiful finishes using real lacquer, no Swiss cheese bodies all makes for one helluva guitar.Matched with Seymour Duncan pickups and modern highest quality parts, nothing sounds or feels like a Heritage!I can cover so much ground from Classic Rock, Soulful Blues, Chicken Picken Country, I know my Heritage can get me there.These are handmade instruments, no CNC or mass produced garbage in garbage out guitars. Heritages are custom shop made guitars at a price point no other custom builder can offer.You‘ll be hard pressed to find a guitar of this quality and features without paying at least twice the price.Rock on Heritage! close
by Josh from Troy, MI on October 17, 2019
Music background: Hobbyist/Basement Rock Star

On 10/18/2019 at 7:04 AM, DetroitBlues said:

wow, there is already a really nice review on there....

Wonder who wrote it?

When G-guys Left Kalamazoo, They Left Their Heritage Behind!

I’ve been playing Heritages for several years now, currently own both a H150 and a H535.If you want a piece of iconic American History, look no further!When Gibson left in Kalamazoo in 1984, they left their Heritage behind.225 Parsons Street. Birthplace of the Les Paul Guitar and 335 Electric-Spanish Guitar. Now the home of Heritage guitars.Using the same tools and methods taught by the same people who built Gibson’s back in the 50’s, Heritage guitars are nothing short of real Americana at its finest.The hand selected woods, beautiful finishes using real lacquer, no Swiss cheese bodies all makes for one helluva guitar.Matched with Seymour Duncan pickups and modern highest quality parts, nothing sounds or feels like a Heritage!I can cover so much ground from Classic Rock, Soulful Blues, Chicken Picken Country, I know my Heritage can get me there.These are handmade instruments, no CNC or mass produced garbage in garbage out guitars. Heritages are custom shop made guitars at a price point no other custom builder can offer.You‘ll be hard pressed to find a guitar of this quality and features without paying at least twice the price.Rock on Heritage! close

by Josh from Troy, MI on October 17, 2019
Music background: Hobbyist/Basement Rock Star

Never heard this spiel before…

This is very good news for Heritage. I have used Sweetwater for years for recording gear because their service is spectacular. I think a lot of folks those outside of HOC, and especially younger players, will find out about Heritage because they are already buying from Sweetwater and feel they can trust them.

2 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

its the new office next door.

I was talking about the video. You would think they would get that right. 

Archived