Heritage Owners Club

Incoming OX Amp Top Box

Steiner

3 minutes ago, Genericmusic said:

:laugh_mini: He would have two of the amps an the tube expander.^_^

Naaa, I don't anything could have torn him away from Marshalls

While I've been experimenting with the Waza, I have only scratched the surface.  Mr. Steiner has been tapping into the computer interface and conjured up some amazing tones.  Sitting in a living room, with a cranked Soldano, Heritage Colonial, and some other spectacular boutique amps really cooking was amazing considering it was all being played through headphones.

Sooner or later, I'll plug into the Waza to see what I can alter.  I found the presets on the Ox to be amazing, especially when using the "Woman Tone" setting... I swear I heard Clapton's Beano tone...

1 hour ago, DetroitBlues said:

While I've been experimenting with the Waza, I have only scratched the surface.  Mr. Steiner has been tapping into the computer interface and conjured up some amazing tones.  Sitting in a living room, with a cranked Soldano, Heritage Colonial, and some other spectacular boutique amps really cooking was amazing considering it was all being played through headphones.

Sooner or later, I'll plug into the Waza to see what I can alter.  I found the presets on the Ox to be amazing, especially when using the "Woman Tone" setting... I swear I heard Clapton's Beano tone...

That was you!  Man, it's charging when you finally hear the sound in your head, isn't it?

3 hours ago, Steiner said:

That was you!  Man, it's charging when you finally hear the sound in your head, isn't it?

I can see you spending a lot of hours revisiting your collection of amps to find those sounds you've been looking for but couldn't find.

Each and every amp now has dozens of tasty sounds to explore.  Multiply that by the number of guitars and I'm now good, for life :)

Why didn't I get this 20 years ago!?

4 hours ago, rockabilly69 said:

can you post some recorded examples?

I'm working on that.  I have cables on order and am trying to design an experiment to expose the power of the OX.  I'm also trying to get my arms around the fundamental capabilities.

The best part?  The whole time, I'm smiling.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, rockabilly69 said:

can you post some recorded examples?

Perhaps a tad too metal for my tastes, but this is the best example I've encountered for the sound variations.

I could never develop this sound on my own.  Now I don't have to...

My bad.  Don't know the player (Shawn Tubbs) but he's spanking sounds I LOVE!

14 hours ago, rockabilly69 said:

I meant you recording some examples.

Still building the beta practice model, then playing, then recording.  After that, I build generation 1 models.

Archived