Heritage Owners Club

NGD - 2013 535

abcpeterson

Picked this up yesterday from Rainbow Music in GR. I sold of my other Heritages a while back (2 H-150's and a Prospect) to fund other guitars. Missed having the real deal. Bonus - there was a dude at Rainbow shredding on a beautiful deep cherry red H-150.

20191128_132102.jpg

On 11/28/2019 at 8:04 PM, yoslate said:

Veddy nice!  And I'm with Polo on the blocks.  Love those on a 535 (as I've lusted after Bird's Chestnut burst for years)!

Keep your distance mister.  ;^)

21 minutes ago, yoslate said:

I do know where you, or more specifically it, lives....

You will never find him in the hills of Northern Bama. 

On 12/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, yoslate said:

I do know where you, or more specifically it, lives....

That guitar is 3 miles from my mailing address in a buddy's house.  When you see the Sedan's t-shirt or the custom condom machine in the jam room you will know you have the right place.  You could ask Lefty Alicia, Steiner, Bill or Lance for the address but one of them would beat you to it once alerted.  Just close the door on your way out.  I don't want the raccoons getting inside. 

8 hours ago, High Flying Bird said:

That guitar is 3 miles from my mailing address in a buddy's house.  When you see the Sedan's t-shirt or the custom condom machine in the jam room you will know you have the right place.  You could ask Lefty Alicia, Steiner, Bill or Lance for the address but one of them would beat you to it once alerted.  Just close the door on your way out.  I don't want the raccoons getting inside. 

Vintage Bird!  Good to know you're still in fine fettle!  Had a quality laugh with this one!  Thanks.  Best to you and the girls.

4 hours ago, yoslate said:

Vintage Bird!  Good to know you're still in fine fettle!  Had a quality laugh with this one!  Thanks.  Best to you and the girls.

I would  just look for the only guy in the county wearing knee high white socks! You found him!

11 minutes ago, Cajun2 said:

Seth Lovers? Love the REAL MOP inlays. 

That is all Heritage uses, the real deal MOP !

Archived