Heritage Owners Club

NAD - Orange Brent Hinds Terror

PunkKitty

I just unpacked this today. I got it yesterday. I'm impressed by this amp. The clean channel only has a volume control, but it has a nice clean sound. The dirty channel can get really dirty, but I can still hear good note separation. This is a LOUD amp. I was playing it on the Half setting (7.5 watts) and I couldn't turn it up past 4 in the house. It came with a nice carrying case.

[IMG]

My full setup. The Orange is going through a Peavey cabinet with an Eminence Tonkerlite speaker.
[IMG] 

That amp is badass! I bought one about 2 months ago (before the $299 Stupid Deal of the Day) and it's just a wonderful amp. Way more versatile than I was expecting. Plus, the fact it has Brent Hinds face tattoo on the front and for the control markers is a nice touch.

12 minutes ago, abcpeterson said:

That amp is badass! I bought one about 2 months ago (before the $299 Stupid Deal of the Day) and it's just a wonderful amp. Way more versatile than I was expecting. Plus, the fact it has Brent Hinds face tattoo on the front and for the control markers is a nice touch.

At $299, I couldn't resist.

Archived