Heritage Owners Club

Help With Pricing

Marlow

First let me say that if I am running afoul of any forum rules, I apologize.  I am trying to sell a guitar and am not sure about pricing.  

I have checked the recent sales on ebay, and have also looked at similar models on reverb.com, and I am either below or well below any of prices I have found 

for similar models. By the way, I am referring to a 1996 Sweet 16 with case.  Any help regarding a fair market price for such a beast would be appreciated.  You can see a

picture of the instrument over in the classified section. Thanks much. 

You have a beautiful guitar for sale.  You are currently below the asking price of any other Sweet 16 for sale on Reverb.com and you are willing to listen to offers.  I would be patient.  Christmas is over and money maybe a little tight right now. The Sweet 16 is a jazz guitar and will attract a smaller segment of guitar players. You may have to wait until tax refund time for a sale.

RE: the "sold" listings on Reverb,    if you look,  all of those listings were over a year ago, several were 2-3 years ago.   Given the current pricing levels,  I think you're in the right ballpark.   Asking prices seem to have risen over the past year.  Unfortunately,   the larger jazz boxes are among the slower moving items.

Archived