Heritage Owners Club

Jake Kershaw and his H150.

Jaguarguy

I met Jake and his parents at the 100 year celebration at Parsons St. Very grounded young man and Great parents.

That was in 2017 and he has only gotten better. Jake has a bright future ahead of him. Thanks for sharing.

The bass player for is band is a rock legend. Jake is a great player, hard way to make a living playing the blues when you haven't lived it. Wish he would find his own road.

Are Dr. Z amps also made in Michigan? You people in Michigan seem to be blessed with an abundance of Heritage and Dr. Z stuff.

The kid has talent but (flame suit on) I think he needs to mature in his phrasing, tone, and his voice.   Look he can play circles around me everyday and twice on Sunday.  For my taste, I would like to hear more dynamics (rather than everything always at 11) and get rid of the buzz saw tone. 

I am always impressed with a power trio,  there is no where to hide.   

While this JD clip was recently posted, JD rips it up during the solo.  I also feel JD's tone is HUGE and not buzzy like a bee hive.  Also the dynamics during the verses lead to greater impact for the solo.  

Just .02

3 hours ago, Kuz said:

The kid has talent but (flame suit on) I think he needs to mature in his phrasing, tone, and his voice.   Look he can play circles around me everyday and twice on Sunday.  For my taste, I would like to hear more dynamics (rather than everything always at 11) and get rid of the buzz saw tone. 

I am always impressed with a power trio,  there is no where to hide.   

While this JD clip was recently posted, JD rips it up during the solo.  I also feel JD's tone is HUGE and not buzzy like a bee hive.  Also the dynamics during the verses lead to greater impact for the solo.  

+1

Archived