Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Prospect Std Loop Video

Julian

Hello,

I just posted a quick loop-video on YouTube of my duo Gramm Art Project (https://grammartprpject.com) looping Johns Scofields "A Go Go" (using a Heritage Prospect Std). Everything is live, just a qick and dirty recording, but I like it (and I hope you enjoy it, too!!! Sure, comments and likes are very much appreciated ;)).

HERE IS THE VIDEO:  A Go Go (Loop-Cover by Gramm Art Project)

The third line during the head and then at the end you add some kind of octave device and I didn't see you move your feet or anything. What were you doing? It has a way cool sound to it....

Love your rendition of the tune too. It is one of my faves!

Hi rwinking,

I don't add an Octaver or anything, it is my bass-player René who doubles the guitar (you can see his fingers from  6:17).

I am really so happy, that you all (so far) seem to like it (at the beginning I wasn't sure, if it is worth posting at all...)). Thank you so much!!

Julian

Ah....I can see now that he had the looped bass going and then doubled you on that line with some cool effect on. nice!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

thank you all so much for your nice comments!! At the moment, the world is chaotic and because I just sit at home (ok, I have some online-students and enough things to do, to keep me busy at the moment, but unfortunatelly no gigs at all :(...), I  quickly made another Loop-Video. This time it is me alone and no fancy micing, just my small camera's built-in microphones. I'm intersted if you also like that video ;)...

Very nice and calming to busy minds.  Nice layers that go beyond just straight guitars. 

I have to admit I didn't recognize the song for a while and that was good.  It just kept building . 

I enjoyed it and the effect it has ... it was a nice journey to a good place. 

On 3/3/2020 at 1:34 AM, Julian said:

Thank you very, very much for your positive comments !!! ?

Mad props to you... and your bassist along with his fancy footwork!  Not enough "o"s in smoooth to describe this jam ?

Archived