Heritage Owners Club

GC Used Heritages Gone?

Rod

Several days ago there were probably 8-10 used Heritage guitars on GC.  A day later there were 2.  A few days ago (and now), 1.  A run on used Heritage guitars?  What's up?

I tried various ways of looking and can still only find one used.  Several new, though, and plenty of other used guitars.  Could very well be user error, though.

I figure they're closed here, too, PK.  Might have something to do with it.  Seems to be specific to Heritage, though.

Madison WI GC had one about 20 days ago, I went in for some string lube and saw it, a nice one. posted it in the FS board below. It was a player H150CM SD59's likely and beautiful cbestnut burst     a little wear and tear  

1 hour ago, Rod said:

I tried various ways of looking and can still only find one used.  Several new, though, and plenty of other used guitars.  Could very well be user error, though.

I figure they're closed here, too, PK.  Might have something to do with it.  Seems to be specific to Heritage, though.

I tried searching other guitars and basses. I got nothing for the Chicago area.

Looks like as the stores closed some of them took their inventory offline and some didn't.  There are still a few stragglers, but just about all of them have done it by now.  Evidently Fairview Heights, IL is a little slow on the uptake.

• 2 weeks later...

THERE SHOULD BE SOME WICKED DEALS AS A RESULT OF THE GREAT VIRUS OF 2020 ??...I HAVE PLAYED A GROSH RETRO STRAT FOR A LONG WHILE .....AND IT IS A SUPERB INSTRUMENT....I HAVE NEVER BEEN BADLY STRICKEN WITH GAS OVER  MANY YEARS OF PLAYING ...HOWEVER THAT SAID,  ACQUIRING A GREAT HUMBUCKING GUITAR DURING OR JUST AFTER THE CORONA VIRUS FIRE SALE TUMULT SEEMS A LOGICAL STRATEGY..I AM OPEN TO ANY AND ALL ADVICE OR COMMENT.

Archived