Heritage Owners Club

The H150 GT gets the tone for some Whipping Post.

zguitar71

Good Easter weather in Montana? dream on Christopher! We're getting 4- 9 inches down here in SW Montana and a low of 14 tonight. Happy Easter to all!

BTW, I thought you had one other member in the band? The guitar sounds great!

53 minutes ago, rwinking said:

Good Easter weather in Montana? dream on Christopher! We're getting 4- 9 inches down here in SW Montana and a low of 14 tonight. Happy Easter to all!

BTW, I thought you had one other member in the band? The guitar sounds great!

We have 5 members now, we added a slide player and now he has a pedal steel too!  This was a last second get together. I texted the boys and said this might be our only window to play outside for a while, an hour and a half later I had 3 of 5 in my driveway. I’ll get the entire band together at some point and harass the neighborhood. 

We are having lightning and thunder with our snow right now plus some strong north east winds. We are right at 32 degrees now at 1pm. The roads are staying clear since they had 4 days of warm and sun. We are supposed to stay nice and warm at 18 tonight. Sunny tomorrow though. 

Get a bunch of tube amps and turn them on at the same time. That always makes me feel arm and fuzzy. The champ sounds nice but one needs more tubes than that in order to keep one warm.

12 hours ago, Dick Seacup said:

I liked the vid, but dammit...needs more guitar shots! I don't want to see your backside, man, I want to see the guitar!!!!

:D 

Yeah, next time I’ll try to get a guitar video, for now though here is a still shot of the front of the 150 GT. 

A4DC7A5F-6BA3-4F50-A89E-4F80845C385A.jpeg

58 minutes ago, zguitar71 said:

Yeah, next time I’ll try to get a guitar video, for now though here is a still shot of the front of the 150 GT. 

A4DC7A5F-6BA3-4F50-A89E-4F80845C385A.jpeg

That's some cool looking play wear on your Goldtop,  and done the old fashioned way!

I still have a standing offer for you guys....Send your guitar to me for the next 15 years and I will relic it the correct way for only $500.

6 hours ago, explrgab said:

ZGUITAR71...IS THAT AN EBONY OR ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD ON YOUR HERITAGE GOLDTOP...I MUCH PREFER THE DARKER ROSEWOOD OR BETTER YET EBONY.....

It is Rosewood. It has darkened a bit over time. 

Archived