Heritage Owners Club

NGD H-535, photos inside

Zeldoom

Hi guys. this week i got my brand new H-535 in Trans Cherry, couldn't be happier!!

I also gut a G&L USA Special, but i I couldn't take the H-535 off my hands! 

The thing is my amp (Mesa Express Plus 5:25) got broken yesterday (i think i need to replace the valves) and yet i feel that the H-535 got a magic even without amp! I can say, above all doubt, that i can really hear the uniqueness of the woods played on it, not just the strings... regularly when i play guitar without an amp, even all the es-335 i heard, none of them got the magic of the H-535 - such a masterpiece!

There is one thing, barley bother me , but still, is the f holes need a little touch-up- the color is not consistent there... but i barley see it, this guitar is so beautiful!

I am considering replace my Vintage 30 Speaker to something else. i want a good speaker that will goes well with the H-535. I heard that the Creamback 65 can do it very well- what do you guys think?

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-28 at 13.55.16 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-29 at 16.50.07.jpeg

In my opinion the 535 is the finest guitar Heritage has ever made.  Goldyrocks belongs to one of my best friends, the Amberburst rest in an undisclosed location and Lady Bird was traded to Mike Novello.  Let the tone fill up the inside and feel the air blow out onto your arms. 

img_4285_std.jpg

img_5202_std.jpg

cantplay.jpg

Archived