Heritage Owners Club

a 15” Semi-hollow electric guitar

playitjazzy

Hi

I am looking to buy a 15” Semi-hollow electric guitar with Seth Lover pickups (neck and bridge).

I saw one Heritage Prospect with Seth Lovers, but it was sold.

Do they still make Prospect guitars? Are there any other brands to make 15” Semi-hollow guitars?

I will wait for your information.

Thanking you.

Look at an ES-339, either epiphone or Gibbons.  Also, you can still find Prospects for sale, new and used.  You may not find them with Seth Lovers, but that's a pickup swap any good tech can do -- a very common modification when buying a guitar.

You may also want to consider a different pickup -- Seth Lovers are not potted, and will feedback more easily, especially in a semi-hollow, depending on how loud you play.

2 hours ago, Polo said:

She could be made available for the low low price of just 1 Bitcoin.  You buy, you buy!!

:rofl_mini: I have a piece of and an old coin around here somewhere. Let me check back. I'll have to find it first. Does it matter what kind of coin? 

15 hours ago, Genericmusic said:

:rofl_mini: I have a piece of and an old coin around here somewhere. Let me check back. I'll have to find it first. Does it matter what kind of coin? 

?

11 hours ago, bolero said:

nice Prospect!!

and is that a music man amp? RP112?

Thx!  Yes sir, great amp! It actually came toe by way of Yooper.

6 hours ago, playitjazzy said:

I love that tailpiece.

I would buy it if it were in Sunburst colour and with Seth Lover pickups.

Thx! FYI- You can find that tailpiece on All-Parts or maybe even Stumac. They call it a 'trapese tailpiece'

Well...I've got an absolutely kick ass 09' H535 in Almond Sunburst and Seth's if you've got an extra BTC laying around.  ?

On 5/20/2020 at 11:28 AM, Spectrum13 said:

Photo or it never happened!

allright here ya go:

I think the grill cloth is different than standard Fender silverface era? but I will just use whatever I can find

RP112.jpg

Archived