Heritage Owners Club

NGD: 1995 H-150

titojams

1 hour ago, Polo said:

Already there man,  one of my greatest achievements as a parent is the fact that my kids (3.5 & 7.5) will occasionally and fruitlessly ask "Alexa" to play some "Uncle Jerry". 

Oh yeah..Love me some CRB, loved me some Neal Casal as well, damn shame things went the way they did!

?

That’s gotta be a great feeling, good on you!

1 hour ago, Polo said:

Heck ya, was listening to their rendition of TLEO earlier today, they have an original take on the Dead tunes. I like how they manipulate some of the riffs and make it their own, pretty neat. Also, that custom Vox Virage that Chris plays is out of this world cool. And of course Neal’s Scott walker, sheesh!

On 5/26/2020 at 11:28 PM, titojams said:

I had the chance to restring and adjust the action and man, I couldn’t be happier with this thing! Stays in tune perfectly through several songs, I’m really impressed. The Gibbons traditional I had roughly 10 years ago was like a toy compared to this, and I’m not a Gibbons hater by any means. But that guitar literally never stayed in tune to save its life. Needless to say I didn’t hang on to that one for very long. This one on the other hand, is a keeper. 

So glad to see you’re pleased ADO!  Hope you enjoy for years to come...

Archived