Heritage Owners Club

Need help serial number

MarcelKulling

That's a tough one. Could be an "H"?  which would be 1991 - Remove the rear cavity cover and look on the back side of it. There is usually a sticker there with the model and serial number.

14 hours ago, golferwave said:

That's a tough one. Could be an "H"?  which would be 1991 - Remove the rear cavity cover and look on the back side of it. There is usually a sticker there with the model and serial number.

This is the best way to check it. Just take the cover off the rear cavity and look at the sticker.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:34 PM, MarcelKulling said:

Bought ages ago a H 150 S, somewhere end 80's early 90's.. I know the letter indicates the build year, I have however difficulty reading the first character. It looks like an A to me, but the earliest serial numbers start with B. Please advise 

Actually, there are A Serial Number Heritages.  Very difficult to find, but they are out there.

I think Rhoadescholar even had a A Serial Number 140.  Most of them were employee/owner built guitars if you can find them.

I've bought the guitar in the netherlands, I thought in the 80s because i  remember I was still a student, so i recalled it must have been somewhere 1986. The shop said they bought a couple  of guitars, made in de factory of Gibbons who just got bankrupt and were continuing under the name Heritage. Help desk of Heritage said it is an 1992, but surely it is not an I. 

Archived