Heritage Owners Club

¡Heritage es muy caliente!

Vanschoyck

You two, always veddy, veddy nice, David!  Thanks for posting!  Always a treat to hear you testify!  Your tone is lovely, of course, and the fretless is really swell!  The rhythm track moves pretty well for a prefab track.  Necessary evil, I suppose, but this one is not at all intrusive in that way they can be.  Really helps that the two of you are so locked in.  Didn't seem four minutes long!

15 hours ago, yoslate said:

You two, always veddy, veddy nice, David!  Thanks for posting!  Always a treat to hear you testify!  Your tone is lovely, of course, and the fretless is really swell!  The rhythm track moves pretty well for a prefab track.  Necessary evil, I suppose, but this one is not at all intrusive in that way they can be.  Really helps that the two of you are so locked in.  Didn't seem four minutes long!

I had hoped Sergio Mendez would pick up the tune and do it right.

Life presents difficult choices, and in that mode I present the original studio version of the tune, absent my dazzling visual presence but with a living, breathing percussionist, recorded a life time ago it seems.

1 hour ago, Genericmusic said:

:thumbsup:B)

I appreciate the that you took the trouble to emoji in Español. (Or is that Portuguese?). 

1 hour ago, Gitfiddler said:

That was a very satisfying piece, David!!  Had my toes tappin' and head bobbin'.

Muchas gracias Señor Gitfiddler!

hey, I enjoyed that, thx for posting!

both versions....

synchronicity: I am currently seasoning a pair of cazuela dishes I bought yesterday

the whole house smells like baked clay, garlic, and olive oil. and that is a good soundtrack!!

1 hour ago, bolero said:

hey, I enjoyed that, thx for posting!

both versions....

synchronicity: I am currently seasoning a pair of cazuela dishes I bought yesterday

the whole house smells like baked clay, garlic, and olive oil. and that is a good soundtrack!!

Thanks Bolero!  I'm getting hungry thinking about what you might cook up in those new cazuela dishes.

On 8/25/2020 at 12:07 PM, Vanschoyck said:

I had hoped Sergio Mendez would pick up the tune and do it right.

Life presents difficult choices, and in that mode I present the original studio version of the tune, absent my dazzling visual presence but with a living, breathing percussionist, recorded a life time ago it seems.

In this more polished recording it sounds like a fretless bass is used.  True?

Either way, I love your phrasing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived